You can view Medicaid Medicaid information through the YourTexasBenefits.com Medicaid customer portal. Authorized representatives can access the Medicaid medical information available to their children. YourTexasBenefits portal has done an incredible job of making the lives of Texans easy.
Your Texas Benefits Medicaid is a permanent card. Don’t forget to carry it to the doctor, dentist or pharmacy. Protect it as your driver’s license or credit card. If you lose or damage your card, you can request a new one at YourTexasBenefits.com or call 800-252-8263 for free.
Application Assistance of YourTexasBenefits
HCFB staff and volunteers receive training through the community partnership program of the Ministry of Health and Social Services in YourTexasBenefits.com browsers. They are available to those who need SNAP benefits, TANF monetary aid, medical care, support services, WIC food benefits and more every week.
How do I join Medicaid?
1. Check your eligibility
You can verify your eligibility in one of the following ways:
Visit the official Your Texas Benefits at YourTexasBenefits.com or dial 2-1-1 (TTY 711), 1-877-541-7905. Kindly have a note of the working hours: Monday to Friday(8 am to 6 pm)
2. Apply for benefits
You can use one of the following ways to apply for YourTexasBenefits:
- Visit theYourTexasBenefits.com and request new services
- Dial 2-1-1 (TTY 711) at 1-877-541-7905 (Monday to Friday, 8 am to 6 pm)
- Print the order and service request and submit the hard copy
- Contact the Performance Office of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) near you. Dial 2-1-1 to find one or visit the Find an Office website.
- Visit a community partner near you. Find a community partner.